Saturday, December 1, 2012

PACKING UP AND MOVING!

"QUEEN OF AFTERNOON TEA" CELEBRITY AUTHOR INTERVIEWS, THAT IS! 

After a heart-to-heart talk with my sweet hubby, I've decided to combine two of my blogs. As of today, "Queen of Afternoon Tea" Celebrity Author Interviews will appear as a page on my Cozy Mystery Author, Nancy Jill Thames blog. Simply click the page tab Queen of Afternoon Tea at the top to find previous interviews and posts. Interviews in the future will be added here. Thank you for your understanding!

During the move this month, I will be pouring myself cups of tea and sharing details of my new book "Waiting for Santa." And since I'm always watching my weight, there will be no "snackie-poos" - only lovely cups of steaming hot tea. 

I hope you join me each week and discover what's going on in the lives of Jillian and her Yorkie companion, Teddy. 

Merry Christmas!

~Nancy Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment