Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DRIVEN?

I don't know know about you, but I get so caught up  trying to keep up with social media (looking for ways to market my books) that I lose control of my attitude and bite the hand that feeds me. I must pause, rewind, apologize, and learn to breathe again. When I do, my blood pressure returns to normal and our household's atmosphere returns to a lovely state. This evening I hope you can sit and relax with your dog or cat, husband or significant other, and enjoy just being alive.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there my Friend! The Lord knows exactly what you need and He will provide!! Keep your eyes on Him!!

    You are on an amazing journey!! Enjoy every minute!!

    Stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joy. It's so lovely to have you for a reader-friend!

    ReplyDelete