Friday, March 9, 2012

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

I love working on my writing all day. Housework is secondary now, a few  punctuation marks in the day. My focus is on my novel. Vacuuming and mopping simply become activities for breaks as I write. No going to the gym, no walks with the wind whipping my hair all over the place, no, just simple windows of sitting comfortably with my computer on my lap, pounding away, getting up once in a while to do a few chores, much like some people would take coffee breaks. I no longer dread housework. I don't even think about it, and yet the work gets done. Lovely, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. For authors writing is our passion and joy, the rest are routine activities in our daily schedules to complement our lives. I completely agree, it is great to see that my colleagues feel as I do and the satisfaction we get from our readers is priceless. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Ingrid.I really appreciate your posts, too!

    ReplyDelete