Thursday, May 10, 2012

CONSIDER HOPE...

There was once a man named Joel who wanted to learn to sing more than anything in the world! When he began singing once in a while for the church services, people cringed at his voice. Get the hook, they thought. (I thought so, too.) Joel was undaunted and spent time and money on voice lessons, learning technique and practicing in the evenings after work . He sang several more times and after a few months, something started to happen: He got better! Finally, one Sunday morning, Joel got up to sing, confident and smiling! The song was perfectly sung. No one cringed. I was amazed! I knew this man had hope that one day, he would be able to sing praises to God. Hope gives you wings to believe in accomplishing your dreams and goals. I hope to be a good writer one day. What do you hope for, my friends? May your day be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment