Thursday, March 15, 2012

PERFECTION?

My mother once told me that I will never have everything perfect, and how right she was! When someone out there gives me a negative comment about my writing, I have to stop and remind myself of this quote. And it is okay because no one is perfect. We are only human beings trying to live the best lives we can with the gifts and abilities God has given us. The other thought I had was different strokes for different folks. I don't care for certain things like sword fights and muddy streets in movies like my husband does. There; I feel better now. I'm not perfect. I'm just happy! Enjoy your day today, however imperfect it may be!

1 comment:

  1. And I am perfectly happy to being not perfect with you. Those folks, with their different strokes, can kiss off!
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete