Thursday, March 8, 2012

CINDY NAVARRO

It's amazing to me that someone I only know online would take the time to help me peruse a manuscript. She asks nothing in return. An author is indebted to people like this and without input from such wonderful readers, my writing would be myopic and terse. Cindy Navarro not only wasn't feeling well when she worked on my book, her area of the country suffered from tornadoes this past week as well. In the past, she has helped me as a Beta Reader and wrote a review for one of my books. Friends like her are rare and I had to say a special thank you for the way she sacrificed to help me. May God richly bless you in all you do, Cindy, and may we in turn be willing to serve those who ask us for help. 
Visit Cindy's blog at: cindynavarro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment