Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tea Party Tuesday ~ Meet Lawrence Rivers

Welcome to Tea Party Tuesday! Sorry I'm a day late but I have had little time to write between watching the grand kids and helping my mom move. Let me pour you a nice cup of tea and we'll chat about what's going on in Jillian and Teddy's world.

Please have some snacks. 

As some of you may already know, the authors of COZY MYSTERY MAGAZINE have published our second holiday anthology. We'll be offering "A CUP OF COZY 2" free each Wednesday until the week of Christmas as a way of saying thank you for your readership. I hope you enjoy the story I wrote introducing strategic planner Lawrence Rivers, who, like Jillian Bradley, is also a  dog lover and amateur sleuth. Lawrence is the husband of Jillian's new Horticultural Society friend, Vivian.



Besides six short holiday mysteries, you'll find lovely holiday menus and recipes I think you'll enjoy.

Free on Amazon Kindle!


As we begin the holiday season, I hope and pray each of you will think of the reason for the season - the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas!

~Nancy Jill





No comments:

Post a Comment