Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My husband and I have been renewing old acquaintances lately, thanks to Facebook and LinkedIn. And it's not over yet! We plan on seeing even more friends over the holidays in California. I just wanted to tell you how much we treasure your friendships. Hopefully, as we travel on business in 2012 we can touch bases with many more of you. I'm amazed at the doors my writing has opened for me to meet new people and begin new friendships. I believe having relationships with people I love is really the highlight of my life. 



So, as 2011 draws to a close, I wanted to tell you how glad we are  to have all our old friends, and how lovely it is to have met all of you new ones this year.

                                                Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
                                                             from Ted and Nancy Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment