Wednesday, March 6, 2013

THREE WISHES

Do you ever make wishes? I still do. At this very moment, if a fairy-godmother were to make an appearance and give me three wishes, here's what I would wish:

My very own quaint little bookstore, filled with the scents of books and candles burning.




 

An orange marmalade cat napping about - they're the friendliest species of cat I know. 

And, a table set up where my customers could stop in for a nice cup of hot tea.



But wait!  These wishes can come true! (Except for the orange marmalade cat, sigh!) I actually have four bookstores - Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and Kobo. And if you want, you can visit my Queen of Afternoon Tea page, and enjoy getting to know a variety of authors. You'll even be able to enjoy (virtually, of course) lovely tea fare with recipes included.

I hope you'll stop in one of my stores and pay me a visit. Even if you just want to look around, I'll still pour you a nice cup of tea. Do you enjoy going into bookstores?

See you in my books!
 ~Nancy Jill


Nancy Jill Thames is the author of "Jillian Bradley Mysteries," Christian fiction based on travel adventures with her husband. The stories reflect Nancy Jill's love of art and serving afternoon tea, which has earned her the title of “Queen of Afternoon Tea.” She is listed numerous times on the Author Watch Bestseller's List and won awards for her blogs. Nancy Jill is a Texas Longhorn, having earned her degree from The University of Texas in Austin, where she resides. The author donates 10% of book sales to the Central Texas SPCA-a no kill animal shelter.

Nancy Jill is busy working on book 7 "The Ruby of Siam" due out in 2013.
Member of the Leander Writers Guild.
 
To check out her books, Murder in Half Moon Bay, The Ghost Orchid Murder, From the Clutches of Evil, The Mark of Eden, Pacific Beach, and Waiting for Santa, please visit: 
Cozy Mystery Author, Nancy Jill Thames
COZY MYSTERY MAGAZINE 


CONTACT INFORMATION  
jillthames@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment