Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Book on the Way: "Museums Can Be Murder"

This summer, look for Book 11 to come out - "Museums Can be Murder." Here's the synopsis:


The Christmas holidays get a morbid start when Jillian Bradley's niece Kaitlin Romero discovers the body of her boss at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. An envelope containing rare Charles Dickens illustrations is missing, and Detective Mickey Wells must reluctantly rely on Jillian's help to solve the crime. 
The case goes international when the vendor of the illustrations is murdered and linked to possible fraud. As always, Jillian's Yorkie companion Teddy helps solve the case by discovering an important clue. Afternoon tea included!

It's true! The life of an author can be full of distractions, mine not withstanding. Thus the reason I'm not writing a new book every six months. But the distractions are the good kind - downsizing to a new cottage size home, doing more traveling to see the kids and grandkids, spending more time with my husband who simply golfs and does whatever he wants to do.

However, this leads to my wanting to relax and play, too. Sigh...I must roll up my sleeves, open my computer and start writing again. And I will, just as soon as I finish the laundry, putter in the garden a bit, and fix a snack to go with a cup of tea.
  
There comes a time when everything has to be just right before the creative juices can flow. I'm looking forward to that moment, just after my 6 month dental checkup, singing with our senior choir for the Thursday Club, shopping for new plants for the yard, and making an appointment with the piano tuner. 

And, oh, yes, I need to call the window cleaners, too.

Wishing you all a Happy Spring!

See you in my books,


~Nancy Jill







2 comments: