Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AHH, SUMMER VACATION...

School's out! Hooray! Now
what do we do? Well, as a stay at home mom with not a whole lot of disposable income for expensive summer camps, I created my own diversion for the kiddies. Every week day had a theme: Library Day, Friend Day, Park and Picnic Day, Swim Day, and Craft Day. All the neighborhood kids were invited to participate and we had a blast! My favorite was Park and Picnic Day when we took a lunch and fed the ducks. Fond memories that our children will never forget. Nor will their friends. And now, my son's friend who was such an integral part of those summer vacations is studying for the Bar Exam...Will you be making memories for your children this summer? And then there's Camp Grandma Fun...but that's another story. Enjoy your summer, my friends.  

P.S. And don't forget to get a copy of my new book for your summer reading list. Thank you!

"PACIFIC BEACH" Kindle $3.99  or Paperback $9.89



       

1 comment:

  1. It has come to my attention that not all schools are out as of this posting. I'm sorry! Hope your children finish well and THEN have a wonderful summer!

    ~Nancy Jill
    "Queen of Afternoon Tea"

    ReplyDelete