For those of you who like to do their holiday shopping online as I do, here are some great gift ideas for readers on your list. All books are G-Rated and contain no profanity - just good whodunits! Books are written in a series but can be stand-alone.
FOR ADDED FUN, TEDDY (JILLIAN'S SIDEKICK AND SLEUTH-DOG) APPEARS IN EVERY BOOK - MOST OF THE TIME WITH A NEW FRIEND OF HIS OWN.
1. If you want to give your reader an oceanside stay at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel with all the amenities (plus a little gossip), give them a copy of
"Murder in Half Moon Bay." $10.99
2. For readers who enjoy gorgeous sunsets or insight into endangered species, a mystery set at Sanctuary Spa Camelback Mountain might make a good gift. Give them a copy of "The Ghost Orchid Murder." $13.99
3. To experience a bit of early California history in the Bay Area along with a heart-warming story, give them the Christmas adventure of "From the Clutches of Evil." $9.99
4. Does your reader like whale-watching, Waikiki Beach, or perhaps a cruise to Catalina Island? Then they might enjoy"The Mark of Eden." $11.99
5. For a visit to San Diego complete with Jillian's family reunion at a five-star oceanfront hotel you might want to give a copy of
"Pacific Beach." $10.99
6. For Christmas lovers and those on your list who enjoy a bit of romance "Waiting for Santa" $10.99 might be just the thing.
7. A London adventure awaits in "The Ruby of Siam" and ends with Jillian's wedding. $10.99
8. A terrible tragedy causes Jillian to come to the defense of a friend accused of murder in "The Long Trip Home." $8.99
9. In "Murder at Mirror Lake,"Jillian's garden club friends decide she needs a girl's getaway to view the fall color in New England, but when the head chef where they're staying is murdered, Jillian and her friends must help defend the accused son of a dear friend. $9.99
10. Another suggestion is "A Cup of Cozy," a free e-book gift on Amazon and Smashwords to you from the authors of Cozy Mystery Magazine. A collection of short stories, recipes, and introductions to author's works.
Along with the first addition, why not give "A Cup of Cozy 2" to those on your list who love holiday mysteries, menus and mirth? A collection of six new short stories by the authors of COZY MYSTERY MAGAZINE. $2.99
There you have it! Ten holiday gift ideas for everyone who enjoys a good whodunit cozy mystery, or animal mystery. Happy shopping, dear readers!
See you in my books!