Friday, August 2, 2013

Enjoy the Weekend - Read a Free Book!


How many of you carry workloads through the weekend? Been there - done that. But here's what I've found: BURNOUT! For me, anyway, when I take off and have a little fun on Saturday the work stress leaves me alone. Bye-bye! And when I worship on Sundays, my spirit is renewed for the week. 

I hope you'll take some time this weekend to enjoy the fruit of your labor. And if you're a believer, take time to worship. 

By the way - you can have some fun for free by simply downloading Book 1 MURDER IN HALF MOON BAY. See you on Monday!

~Nancy Jill

Enjoy Book 1 MURDER IN HALF MOON BAY on your ereader for free!
Amazon Paperback $8.09

 Kindle FREE!

Barnes and Nobel Paperback $8.99

Nook FREE!

FREE on Smashwords and Kobo!




No comments:

Post a Comment