Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SUPRISED!

One of the loveliest things I can think of is being completely surprised by my husband with a gift that is absolutely perfect! For my birthday this year, he brings home a box and suggests that it's software to help me in my writing. Great...how romantic and feminine - right? Like giving me an iron for Christmas! 


I toss off the gift wrap and can't believe my eyes! An iPad! Wow - it's what I wanted for Christmas. But that sweet wonderful husband of mine didn't want me to have to wait. Blogging and emailing on your iPhone is like being Gulliver in the land of Lilliput typing on the small screen. Well, I'm just blown away and so grateful for having such a thoughtful husband. Makes me almost sorry I made him the dog in my Jillian Bradley Mystery series. He is cute, though. What a nice birthday I'm having. Until next time - Blessings my friends.
~Nancy Jill

2 comments:

  1. What a sweeeeeet hubby! After borrowing my hubby's iPad every chance I could, he surprised me with an iMac for my office. I created my website and finished LADY and the SEA on it. I love your life, your blogs, and I'm going to download your books to hubby's iPad. I wish you smooth sailing and oceans of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...an iMac, huh? I hear they're wonderful to use. And you're in luck - I just lowered my ebook prices to $2.99! As to my life - all I can say is God has truly given me my heart's desires and I'm truly grateful. The more I 'sea' your book, the more I want to read it! Hope to order it soon.

    Blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete