Thursday, March 22, 2012

IF ONLY...

"But I thought you would love the furniture I picked out, dear." Wrong. My husband hated the overstuffed, reclining, gliding, complete with cup holders and a place for the remote controls furniture I bought while he was away on a business trip. Look at all the time I saved him having to shop for furniture with me. He'll be so happy that I took care of the entire purchase! I thought. The look of horror on his face said it all when I took him to see it in the showroom. An hour later, we walked away purchasing a completely different room of furniture. I had no idea how much our tastes differed. The good thing was I was so exhausted from furniture shopping that I didn't care anymore, so the furniture we finally decided on is lovely and comfortable, which was my goal for him. Now, we may wind up having to change the rest of the entire house to go with the new furniture, but, oh well. Change is good, right? If only...

2 comments: