Thursday, March 29, 2012

A FREE GIFT FOR YOU!

 In anticipation of launching my new book PACIFIC BEACH in April, I'd like to give Kindle copies of FROM THE CLUTCHES OF EVIL free to all of you readers who would like to sample a Jillian Bradley Mystery. This book ( a $3.99 value) will be available to download for the next five days, Thursday, March 29 through Monday, April 2, 2012. Please enjoy the read with my compliments! Just click the link below.
 http://www.amazon.com/Clutches-Jillian-Bradley-Mystery-ebook/dp/B004TSCH8M/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332987515&sr=8-1-spell

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jill. I just downloaded your gift.Will get to it as soon as possible and promise to leave a review. I am a little behind schedule right now. Have just set up my second book for self publishing and now it's tax time. I've actually squeezed that one a little late, so have to get at it.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an angel! Thanks for taking some of your busy time to download my book. Only another author can understand the pressure we put ourselves under! Thank you for offering to do a review. I really appreciate it! Good luck on your second book--how exciting!

    ~Nancy Jill

    ReplyDelete